Improvement Direct focuses on your success: We apply the highest level of Lean coaching skill, 21 years experience, to help you maximise resources by directing your improvement energy in the right places.
Your Lean implementation needs to be agile to fit your business and your plans. Tailored and applied to the challenges at hand as well as implementing tested and lasting Lean methods
Together, we use up to date collaboration tools and methods… so improvement action is shared, understood, managed, and tracked to ensure results.
Improvement Direct continues to develop and refine Lean training and consulting plans to support customers, drawing on 21 years of experience in the NZ Lean Business market.
We apply the following methods as core strategies for Lean implementation:
- Developing Lean management systems to suit clients’ organisational requirements
- Using Agile/Scrum collaboration models in learning transfer, and improvement implementation projects
- Focusing on team engagement as a platform for lasting change
- Lean implementation plans incorporating real JIT / supply-chain knowledge and experience.
We have developed a whole-of-business approach to our Lean consulting plans with modules tailored for all Teams within all types of business or organisation.
We provide a practical application of Lean tools, shoulder-to-shoulder with department managers and key staff. This means all training is delivered in modular sessions to minimise the time invested by key staff and then each training topic is applied as a project to maximise engagement, learning transfer and results.
Our Worxsmarttm Improvement Program covers all Lean principles including:
Principles of Lean: Understand the purpose and application of Lean principles and tools.
Value Stream Mapping & Process Mapping: Identifying the Value Stream to reduce waste in process and increase customer value.
Lean Communication, Collaboration and Project Excellence: Refined Meeting structures, Agile Group-work, Visual project tracking for efficiency and continuous improvement.
Lean Measurement & Visual Management: Setting up Lean performance data structures and visual reporting.
The 5S principle: Standardising the work environment (physical and virtual) for greater efficiency.
Problem solving: Practical root cause analysis tools and facilitation techniques used by key staff.
The Nine Forms of Waste Elimination: Training and tools to identify and remove Non- Value work.
We also offer training and consulting on:
- JiT Methods
- Developing Organisational Purpose & Strategy
- Cost down/Cost out initiatives.
- Setting up a Staff Improvement System
- On Job Training systems and Standard Operating Procedures
- Quality Process Management
- Data Dashboard and KPI's
- Value Analysis and Process Work-flow Study
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Quick Change: process downtime reduction
- Total Productive Maintenance systems