What is Product360?
Every business is capable of having a great idea. But it’s what comes next that can be much harder to nail down. Do you know if there is even a market for your product? And do you know how you can scale? This validation pre-work is crucial before the – often costly – development and launch phases.
This is where Callaghan Innovation’s Product360 comes in. This free central resource hub will help businesses identify their unique commercialisation needs, as well as any potential roadblocks, to help avoid costly backtracking and time delays.
- Tools and user guides specific to eight key areas of market validation: Opportunity, business model, selling at scale, development and design, regulations, relationships, adaptability and logistics.
- Video case studies from leading industry experts.
- Challenges and questions businesses can apply to their specific products.
How will it help you?
Product360 offers a range of key commercialisation tasks to complete, empowering you to make informed early decisions and plans that will help accelerate your path to success.
With Product360 businesses can:
- Gain practical skills to apply directly to their product.
- Understand the market-validation pitfalls – and how to avoid them.
- Identify gaps in product ideas before pushing play on development.
- Learn how to identify and maximise a product’s competitive advantage.
Who is Product360 for?
Product360 is business size, stage and sector agnostic, and is suitable for any New Zealand business that wants to better understand the potential market of a product idea.
How it works
As Product360 is entirely online, businesses can access the resources any time from anywhere. And because there’s no set order or schedule, businesses can work through the resources at their own pace.
- All Product360 resources are free and available 24/7.
- Any further commercialisation activity is to be self-funded by the individual business.
Want to know more about Product360?
If you’re ready to start your product-validation journey, visit the Product360 website now, and set up your business for commercial success.
Updated: 14 June 2022