Aronui: Industry 4.0 navigator experience
Aronui Industry 4.0 Navigator is a hosted, tailored interactive experience to explore Industry 4.0, & help businesses thrive in a data-driven world.
Book a free, no obligation discussion and assessment with our Aronui host, Tania Rowland.
In this 30 minute session Tania can provide details of the experience, understand your business needs, and discuss whether Aronui is the right fit for your business.
What is Aronui and what are the benefits?
The Aronui Industry 4.0 Navigator (Aronui) is a free interactive learning space, facilitated by a host at Callaghan Innovation’s Textile Centre, in Parnell, Auckland. Industry 4.0 is characterised by a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital and cyber-physical. Aronui is a guided experience, designed to demystify Industry 4.0, and inspire business leaders to:
- think beyond optimising productivity and manufacturing
- use Industry 4.0 as a business-wide framework
- build a roadmap for change.
It does this by:
- explaining the guiding principles of Industry 4.0.
- demonstrating the case for change and sharing how other businesses are using enabling technologies.
- exploring with you how a tailored, actionable Industry 4.0 strategy can grow your business.
This impartial advisory service provides you with the tools to create your ‘big picture,’ and a roadmap for change to grow your business in an increasingly data-enabled world.
Who is Aronui for?
The Aronui Industry 4.0 Navigator is for business owners and senior leaders looking at opportunities beyond productivity and exploring a new strategic vision for their business. It is designed for any New Zealand business that is:
- producing goods or services and looking for new business value
- in any industry or economic sector
- mid-stage or established.
How does Aronui work?
The Aronui Industry 4.0 Navigator host will guide you through the interactive installation. The experience will be customised to your business and identified through a pre-assessment before your team visits the Aronui Experience. You’ll learn more about how Industry 4.0 concepts and technologies can meet your unique business needs.
During an interactive workshop, you’ll be guided to:
- Think Big: Assess your business goals and potential
- Start Small: Start building a plan to meet that potential
- Scale Fast: Know how to implement that plan to fulfil that potential.
Specifically, Aronui will:
- Demystify Industry 4.0, and ensure everyone involved has an understanding of what it is and what it is not.
- Examine global and local case studies of businesses that have undertaken Industry 4.0 initiatives and explore how these could be applied to your business.
- Develop a roadmap outlining key next steps specific to Industry 4.0 and your business’ needs/strategy.
- Explore the wider Industry 4.0 ecosystem in New Zealand and which Callaghan Innovation services may be of benefit to your business going forward.
How can you sign up and how much does it cost?
The Aronui Industry 4.0 Navigator is free to qualifying New Zealand businesses.
Click the button below to book a free, no obligation discussion and assessment with our Aronui host, Tania Rowland. In this 30 minute session Tania can provide details of the experience, understand your business needs, and discuss whether Aronui is the right fit for your business.
Industry 4.0 Ecosystem Map
Use our ecosystem map to find an Industry 4.0 vendor or systems integrator, and start a conversation. Hit the arrow on the right side of the back bar to unlock the filtering, from there you can zoom into specific geographic areas.
We make every reasonable effort to keep this information current and accurate. However, this is not an exhaustive provider list, nor an endorsement of any organisation. Please email us if you’d like your business added or removed.
Find out more about Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 Hub: Your guide to what Industry 4.0 is, what’s new, and how it’s enabling New Zealand innovators to accelerate.
Industry 4.0 Demonstration Network: Learn from others via the Industry 4.0 Mobile Showcase, network site visits and smart factory tours.