Do you want to raise capital for your business? We’re inviting you to attend a virtual introductory workshop on the capital-raising process which will help you to kick start your capital-raising journey on Thursday 7 March 2024 at 9.00am until 10.30am.
This foundation workshop will provide startups with a broad overview for early stage companies that are about to start - or considering - capital raising. This online workshop will equip you with the information you need to make informed decisions as you start the capital-raising process.
Callaghan Innovation has developed the workshop content and the session will be facilitated by Bruno Bordignon, director at Avid.legal
This introductory workshop will cover:
- Up-to-date and practical information.
- Examples from people that have been through the capital-raising process.
- An overview of key factors you should consider when making capital-raising decisions.
- An overview of technical areas that you may want to get further information/guidance on.
You’ll also hear get information on a host of capital-raising topics, including:
- Capital planning
- Sources of capital
- Finding the right investor
- Valuing your business
- Capital tables and Term sheets
We look forward to seeing you there!