Our experts in microfabrication, transducers and sensing, wireless communications, data science, computer vision, assisted devices and AR/VR will accelerate your product development throughout the entire Internet of Things (IoT) stack.
From the fabrication of high value sensors through to advanced analytical insights, we rapidly deliver commercially viable products and technology solutions.
Microfabrication, Microfluidics, Chemical and Biochemical Analysis
- Precision micro-componentry and MEMS devices
- Lab-on-a-chip diagnostics, and emulsion production
- Point of care and animal-side molecular sensing
- High tech services such as photomask production and wafer dicing
- Clean room facilities.
Transducers and Sensing
- Applied physics for measurement and sensing
- Ultrasound, sonar, optical, microwave, and hyperspectral system design
- Industrial sensing and measurement
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- On-farm and on-orchard measurement
- Novel integrated sensing systems.
- Surround and entertainment equipment, audio for VR
- Radio modem design
- Low Power networks
- Bluetooth, LoRa, Sigfox, wi-fi, private networks
- Sonar equipment, transducer design
- Implementation Technologies
- FPGA, DSPs, microprocessors, electronic design.
Data Science and Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Insight extraction and event prediction
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Image recognition and recommendation systems
- Statistical Modelling
- Risk quantification and survival analysis
- Diagnostic algorithm design and biomolecular sequence analysis
- High performance computing
- Big data processing and complex simulations
- Finite Element Analysis
- Process simulations and material physical properties analysis
- Computational Physics
- Molecular structure, dynamics analysis and systems modelling.
- Industrial metrology
- 3D modelling and measurement
- Product tracking and logistics
- Real time embedded systems
- Measuring and counting natural products
- Mobile platform location and orientation.
Assistive Devices & VR/AR
- Mechatronics and robotics for Industry
- Professional training
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Human-computer interactions.
Updated: 11 July 2017