Accelerate software product development and deliver successful project outcomes.
Note: Our Build for Speed programme is currently fully-subscribed and not accepting new businesses. The programme will be available again shortly so watch this space!
What is Build for Speed?
Build for Speed is a tailored programme that helps digital businesses speed up software product development by updating architecture, managing technical debt and adopting continuous delivery principles. Build for Speed uses Agile practices that are prioritised according to the specific requirements of each participating business.
Who is it for?
Businesses of all sizes with a software development focus that are experiencing or expecting technical and capacity challenges as they increase the scale of their operations.
How it will help your business
- accelerate your path to market through faster product delivery
- improve software development process and architecture
- improve efficiency with automated testing tools and techniques
- improve long term effectiveness using continuous delivery principles
- realise business value and recoup investment sooner.
How does it work?
Build for Speed is delivered on-site at your business where experienced software professionals will work alongside your software and management teams.
The programme is split into two phases – ‘Discovery’ and ‘Deep Dive’ – that are tailored to suit your business:
- The Discovery phase delivers up to 25 hours of provider support to assess your current software development practices and identify improvement opportunities that will deliver value.
- The Deep Dive phase is optional. The programme provider can provide hands-on support to help you implement your priority actions while building your own in-house capability.
You can find out more about this programme by reading our information brochure: Callaghan Innovation Build for Speed
Co-funding is available for eligible businesses.
Phone 0800 4 CALLAGHAN (0800 422 552) to talk to us about how Lean can help your business.
Our team thoroughly enjoyed the Build for Speed program. It was great to be with a team of experts who breathed our language and who were passionate about wanting to help us succeed.
Aaron McCallion, Executive Director at Waka Digital
Updated: 16 February 2018