Global Expert connects you to innovation experts and resources that will help boost your research and development.
Through our extensive network of local and international partners and collaborators, Global Expert has enabled more than 700 connections across multiple sectors and industries.
How can Global Expert help my business?
Global Expert can help you find the innovation expertise you require. It can help you to:
- Find a specialist with technical expertise in a particular field or area
- Find a supplier of specialist products, devices, equipment or technologies
- Find commercialisation partners
- Find a specialist to evaluate new ideas, technologies and opportunities by answering questions on:
- Market intelligence, pathways and identifying channel partners
- Product design, development, testing, manufacture and certification
- Locate specialised solutions – raw materials, contract manufacturers or products
- Determine regulatory compliance – in any jurisdiction.
How does it work?
We search for an expert for you:
- We’ll complete a scope of capability requirements with you to send out to our networks.
- Your identity and project remains confidential.
- We’ll provide you with a summary of willing and validated experts matching your requirements. This usually takes 15-20 business days.
- You make your selection and follow up with your expert of choice using the contact details provided.
There is no charge for this service but expert consultancy fees vary and are negotiated directly between you and the experts.
Join our database of experts
Submit your details for inclusion on the database – once verified, we’ll confirm your profile is available as an expertise provider for you to access and edit your details as needed. This is a free service but your consultancy fees are negotiated directly between you and third parties who contact you through the Global Expert service.
How do I get involved?
Phone Callaghan Innovation on 0800 4 CALLAGHAN (0800 422 552) to talk to us about how our Global Expert service and the Enterprise Europe Network can help your business, or to register yourself as an expert.
Updated: 14 June 2017