This article was published on 11 June 2020
- June - August 2020
- Online programme
Callaghan Innovation is delighted to be supporting the Startup NZ Entrepreneurs Programme. This fun, inspiring "first step" online course designed to educate, inspire & prepare New Zealanders for entrepreneurship. Developed in consultation with business owners, mentors & startup experts, Startup NZ Entrepreneurs Programme is for Kiwis of all ages, backgrounds and education levels.
Startup NZ will help you:
- decide if starting a business is for you
- clarify your goals and vision
- find and develop business ideas
- understand the basic business startup process
- learn from real Kiwi entrepreneurs and startup experts
- avoid common new business mistakes
- meet the people in the NZ startup ecosystem who can help you launch, fund and grow your business
Take the programme in your own time at your own pace, with lessons and interviews with inspiring Kiwi entrepreneurs. Particular attention is paid to the mental and emotional aspects of the business building journey.
The course has three sections:
- Developing a strong entrepreneurial mindset;
- Business startup process, including risk management, finding business ideas, and an introduction to modern lean startup methodology; and
- Preparing for launch and introduction to the NZ innovation ecosystem - innovation hubs, EDAs, RBPs and startup incubators.
The full price of the 12 week programme (12 online lessons) is $250 plus GST and Callaghan Innovation is providing $100 plus GST towards the full price of the course. The special rate is available until the end of August or unless sold out prior. Get started today using code Callaghan100 to access the rate.