This article was published on 14 June 2018
When: 28-29 August 2018 +Reception drinks on the 27th August.
About Southern SaaS
Southern SaaS is a two-day event connecting SaaS business leaders with information and networks to help them grow bigger, faster.
Gain actionable insights to scale your SaaS business faster
Hear from SaaS pioneers who can share their experiences with you
Share what you've learned with others
Make connections that matter
Be part of the New Zealand SaaS success story
This event is for SaaS founders and leaders who are thirsty for knowledge, hungry for success and keen to be part of the New Zealand success story.
Southern SaaS will enable you to connect and collaborate across a selection of events as below:
|27 August (from 6pm)||Reception hosted by PwC, Auckland|
|28 August||Conference day and networking drinks, The Auckland Museum|
|29 August (morning only)||Workshops of SaaS exponents|
You will learn
- Effective product management and how to nail product market fit
- How to package and price your SaaS product
- Engaging with your customers – digital marketing and sales for success
- The metrics that make a difference
Earlybird price (ends 13 July midnight): $199 (excl GST)
Price from 14 July: $270 (excl GST)
- Rich Mironov, Mironov Consulting
- Kirsty Traill, VP Customer, Hootsuite
- Marvin Liao, Partner, 500 Startups
- Mark Clare, Clare Capital
- Jan Zawadzki, Founder & CEO, Hapara
- Christelle Blanchet-Aïssaoui, vCMO, PROXI
- Josh Robb, VP Engineering, Pushpay
- Gareth Berry, CEO, Unleashed Software
Thank you to all our partners
- Hudson Gavin Martin
What about the networking?
Come to meet your peers, potential partners and future mentors. Tap into possible connections and collaborations, and meet peers and leaders who can:
• Guide you
• Challenge your thinking
• Provide a missing piece to your successful SaaS business puzzle
• Be a sounding board for whatever is percolating in your brain
• Be someone you can help.
For more information, see the Southern SaaS Programme
If you have any questions, please contact Ian Skelton.