This article was published on 28 August 2019
Callaghan Innovation supported by NZTE are leading another Kiwi delegation to SaaStr Annual 2020 in San Jose.
- 8-13 March 2020
- San Jose, USA
- Registrations now open
Saastr Annual is the largest event in the world for business software, attracting the worlds' SaaS founders, Senior Executives and VCs for three action-packed days of high-quality networking and learning from those who’ve done it.
We’ll be presenting an exclusive programme for New Zealand’s SaaS community around the event.
Opportunities and benefits
- You will have an opportunity to connect and network with other New Zealand SaaS leaders before, during and after the event
- Heavily discounted tickets to SaaStr Annual
- Attend a pre-delegation workshop so you’re well prepared before leaving New Zealand
- Learn skills to ace networking, meeting and navigating an event of 15,000 people
- Take part in a delegation-only Tech Immersion Day in San Jose with guest speakers
- Access our accommodation block booking at a hotel right across the road from the SaaStr Annual venue.
The delegation activities will begin the evening of Sunday 8 March and conclude on the afternoon of Friday 13 March in San Jose.
Final close date for applications to be a part of the delegation is 29 November, 5pm