This article was published on 28 August 2019
Callaghan Innovation supported by NZTE are leading another Kiwi delegation to SaaStr Annual 2020 in San Jose.
- 8-13 March 2020
- San Jose, USA
- Registrations now open
Saastr Annual is the largest event in the world for business software, attracting the worlds' SaaS founders, Senior Executives and VCs for three action-packed days of high-quality networking and learning from those who’ve done it.
We’ll be presenting an exclusive programme for New Zealand’s SaaS community around the event.
Opportunities and benefits
- You will have an opportunity to connect and network with other New Zealand SaaS leaders before, during and after the event
- Heavily discounted tickets to SaaStr Annual
- Attend pre-delegation workshops so you’re well prepared before leaving New Zealand
- Learn skills to ace networking, meeting and navigating an event of 15,000 people
- Take part in a delegation-only Tech Immersion Day in San Jose with guest speakers
- Access our accommodation block booking at a hotel right across the road from the SaaStr Annual venue.
The delegation activities will begin the evening of Sunday 8 March and conclude on the afternoon of Friday 13 March in San Jose.
Callaghan Innovation will co-fund a limited number of companies based on stage, strategy and suitability. (Co-funding criteria is available on the delegation registration form)
Participation on the delegation is subject to Callaghan Innovation approval and availability.
For any questions, enquiries or to discuss funding opportunities please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for co-funding close on 7 October, 5pm. Final close date for applications to be a part of the delegation is 30 October, 5pm