This article was published on 12 November 2018
Callaghan Innovation is a proud sponsor of the 2019 Hi-Tech Māori Company of the Year Award.
As the pinnacle event of Techweek, the NZ Hi-Tech Awards celebrate the country’s most successful high-tech companies and highest achieving individuals.
The awards recognise the best from a range of technology industries including electronics, software, biotechnology, creative, agritech, telecommunications and digital media.
Entries are now open, check out this year's categories and get entering!
Why should you enter?
• Connect with a network of industry leaders - engage with New Zealand's high-tech community at high-profile events where you can foster future partnerships and collaborations.
• Bring your team along on the journey - show your staff and prospective employees that you aim high, and are a leading company in your field.
• Gain business insights and understanding - gain a deeper understanding of your own business and learn from others.
• Raise your profile and get noticed - with industry and media recognition if you become a finalist or winner.
• Attract funding - cement your business credibility and gain funding to aid R&D, marketing or international expansion.
• Establish international credibility – this is your chance to prove that you and your company are worthy of competing on the world stage.
And if you need another reason to enter, check out some words of wisdom from 2018 Hi-Tech Awards finalists Kiwa Digital and Healthcare Applications.
• Monday 10 December 2018 – Award entries open
• 4 March 2019 - Entries close
• 27 March - Finalist announcement events
• Friday 24 May 2019 - Gala Dinner, Spark Arena, Auckland
Need more information?
Check out the NZ Hi-Tech Awards website.