This article was published on 8 June 2017
The annual gathering of inspiring Māori business leaders and future superstars
About Matariki XPonential
Matariki XPonential will provide opportunities for you to meet other like-minded Māori entrepreneurs, learn from one another, build connections, and offer practical pathways to help you achieve business innovation success.
Join us in Rotorua on July 29 for one day of mind-blowing, inspiring, game-changing discussion and debate.
When: Saturday 29 July 2017. 8.30-5.00pm
Where: Sir Howard Morrison Performing Arts Centre, Rotorua
Tickets: This event is sold out
For more information, see the Matariki XPonential Programme
Confirmed speakers at Matariki XPonential include:
- Frances Valintine - Winner of the Flying Kiwi Award and Hi-Tech Hall of Fame inductee.
- Mavis Mullins - Entrepreneur, trustee, director, mentor and NZ Business Hall of Fame inductee.
- Cliff Curtis - Actor and co-owner of the independent New Zealand production company Whenua Films.
- Blanche Murray - Managing Director of Kai Ora Honey Ltd.
- Jason Witehira - Owner/Operator of Victoria Park New World Supermarket.
- Rachel Taulelei - CEO of Kono NZ, one of New Zealand’s top 100 food and beverage companies.
- Ian Taylor - CEO of Animation Research Limited.
- Grant Straker - CEO of the Straker Group.
- Dr Lance O'Sullivan - Author, national and international speaker, disruptive leader and innovator.
- Tane & Clare Bradley - AgriSea NZ
- Jade Temepara - Kakano Café & Cookery School
- Tupaea Rolleston - Tarnix Security
- Miriana Lowrie - 1Centre
For more information, see Speakers at Matariki XPonential 2017.
What to expect
- Read about last year's Matariki X from the perspective of an attendee, and watch the MatarikiXPonential video below.
Find out more
- Follow this event on Facebook.
- Download the event app from iTunes and Google Play:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.attendify.confoc4a5d