This article was published on 18 June 2019
Join leading New Zealand agritech businesses, researchers and capability providers at the 2019 Irish National Ploughing Championships and UK Dairy Day.
- 8 - 20 September 2019
- Ireland and UK
Callaghan Innovation, in partnership with Agritech New Zealand and NZTE, is coordinating a mission around the 2019 Irish National Ploughing Championships and UK Dairy Day.
This delegation of New Zealand mid to late stage start-ups and mature businesses along with researchers and capability providers will get a deep insight into both the UK and Ireland’s agri industries, research, innovation systems and channel partners.
This delegation will also offer New Zealand companies and agencies a chance to showcase our abilities and technology.
As well as in-market visits and meetings, the delegation will attend the 2019 Irish National Ploughing Championships, one of the largest agricultural exhibitions in Europe, and UK Dairy Day, a dedicated annual one-day event for the dairy industry featuring over 300 exhibitors demonstrations and seminars.
Those participating in the mission will benefit from the opportunity to:
- Gain insights into the UK and Ireland’s agri industries, research, innovation systems and channel partners.
- Take part in UK in-market visits to the AgriEPI Centre and CIEL, and Hands Free Hectare, among others.
- Take part in Ireland in-market visits to Origin Green, UCD Lyons Farm, and Teagasc, among others.
- Network with Irish and UK agritech organisations and businesses.
- Attend a pre-mission workshop in Auckland to prepare for the mission.
- Gain specific advice and support on event, accommodation and flight bookings to ensure the mission stays connected, as well as transportation and logistics arrangements over the two weeks
- Enter the Ploughing International Innovation Awards
For any questions prior to application or to discuss funding opportunities please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Callaghan Innovation will co-fund a limited number of companies based on stage, strategy and suitability. Co-funding criteria is available on the registration form.
Confirmation of your place on the mission is subject to Callaghan Innovation approval and availability. The mission will begin the evening of Sunday 8 September in London, UK and conclude on the evening of Friday 20 September in Dublin, Ireland