This article was published on 8 May 2019
- 30 May 2019
- St David Lecture Theatre, St David Complex, University of Otago, Dunedin
Are you in the market for additional staff to augment your current R&D team or access new skills to advance your product innovation? Callaghan Innovation’s Student Grants are a great way to access new expertise or take on a blue-sky project.
The Callaghan Innovation Student Grants Roadshow is an opportunity for you to hear directly from local businesses about the impact student engagement can have on your business. Co-hosted by the University of Otago and Callaghan Innovation, the evening will provide you with the following opportunities:
• hear from local business leaders on how students have assisted their R&D programs.
• understand what support is available via Callaghan Innovation.
• network with other innovative local businesses.
• option to tour the Otago Business School, Anatomy Museum, Food South Otago and the Mellor Laboratories.
Presenting companies will be announced shortly.
Multiple attendees per company are welcome. This event is recommended for founders, business leaders, HR and R&D managers.
Agenda - Thursday, 30 May 2019
|4.00pm||Optional facility tours - for companies interested in seeing the university's facilities including the Otago Business School, Anatomy Museum, Food South Otago and the Mellor Laboratories|
|5.00pm||Arrival and networking|
|5.30pm||Introduction by Martin Gagnon, Director, Research and Enterprise, University of Otago|
|5.40pm||Company speakers followed by Q & A panel session|
|6.20pm||Overview of available Callaghan Innovation funding support schemes|
|6.30pm||Networking with refreshments provided|