This article was published on 6 March 2013
The following companies have been awarded funding in the 2012 Technology Development Grants round
Technology Development Grants support firms with a good track record in R&D that spend a significant proportion of their revenue on research and development (R&D). The grant reimburses 20 per cent of eligible R&D expenditure on a business’s R&D programme, up to $2.4 million (excl GST) a year.
The following companies have been awarded funding in the 2012 Technology Development Grants round:
- AFT Pharmaceuticals Ltd ($3.85 million)
- CWF Hamilton & Co Ltd ($2.48 million)
- Fusion Transactive Ltd ($3.25 million)
- Greentree International Ltd ($2.65 million)
- Livestock Improvement Corp Ltd ($6.46 million)
- Methven Ltd ($2.32 million)
- Teknatool International ($0.63 million)
- Tru-Test Ltd ($3.95 million)
You can read the Minister of Science and Innovation's media release here.