Unleash the value in your business by putting every step of the business process under the Lean lens. Eliminate waste and improve your customer experience.
What is Lean?
Lean is a workshop and coaching programme designed to boost your competitiveness and performance through the entire operational system. Lean can improve many things in your business from product development to supply chains, production and distribution, customer touch points and staff skill levels.
Who is Lean for?
Business owners, innovators, leaders and senior managers working in medium to large-scale high value manufacturing and services, or supply chain companies.
How will Lean help my business?
Lean improves business by:
- creating a culture of continuous improvement
- identifying customer value and reducing waste
- helping you facilitate and manage change in your business
- improving planning, production flow and reducing lead times
- reducing inventories, freeing up capital and saving space
- engaging staff more effectively and developing their skills
- improving productivity, profitability and international competitiveness.
How does Lean work?
In partnership with the University of Auckland, Callaghan Innovation can deliver Lean workshops throughout New Zealand.
Each workshop runs for one day. Registrations are limited to a maximum of three people per business and priority is given to registrations from businesses new to the Lean programme.
Once you’ve attended a workshop, you’ll appoint a Lean coach to get Lean implementation underway.
How much does it cost?
Lean workshops cost $65 per person, including GST.
Lean implementation costs vary depending on the consultant chosen. Co-funding is available for eligible businesses.
Email our Lean Programme Team to talk to us about how Lean can help your business.
2018 Lean programme dates
We have a number of Lean workshops scheduled for 2018:
- Auckland: 13 February
- Wellington: 13 March
- Hamilton: 10 April
- Napier: 16 May
- Northland: 13 June
- Tauranga: 3 July
- New Plymouth: 8 August
- Auckland: 23 August
- Christchurch: 11 September
- Palmerston North: 17 October
- Nelson: 14 November
Team engagement has improved and continuous improvement is driven from all levels within our business.
Katie Noble, Managing Director at Allied Medical
Updated: 19 July 2018