Better productivity through engaged staff
What is Lean?
Lean is a workshop and coaching programme that will boost your competitiveness and performance. You will have access to a Lean coach to help you implement the programme.
How will Lean help you?
Lean will help you across your business, showing you how to:
- identify customer value-adding activities
- identify inefficiencies across your business
- improve planning, staff engagement, customer value, inventory, and production flow
- create a continuous culture of improvement.
However, Lean is not about cutting jobs or examining individual departments.
Who is Lean for?
Lean is ideal for:
- medium to large-scale high-value manufacturing and services businesses
- supply chain companies
- businesses stalled by unnecessary costs or workflows that are inefficient.
- businesses that suffer from poor staff engagement and low customer value.
How does Lean work?
In partnership with Executive Education, Callaghan Innovation can deliver Lean workshops throughout New Zealand.
Each workshop runs for one day. Registrations are limited to a maximum of three people per business and priority is given to registrations from businesses new to the Lean programme.
Once you’ve attended a workshop, you’ll appoint a Lean coach to get Lean implementation underway.
Lean one-day workshops cost $200 excl GST per person.
Implementation costs over 12 months vary depending on the consultant chosen. You pay 60%, we fund 40%, up to a maximum of $20,000.
Want to know more about Lean?
Get in touch with your Callaghan Innovation advisor for more details.
Ph:0800 422 552.
May 18 - Auckland
May 17 - Palmerston North
June 8 - Hamilton
June 14 - Tauranga
June 21 - Wellington
August 16 - Christchurch
September 6 - New Plymouth
September 14 - Whangarei
October 12 - Napier
October 19 - Auckland
November 9 - Nelson
To register, email Lean@callaghaninnovation.govt.nz
What our customers say about Lean
Team engagement has improved and continuous improvement is driven from all levels within our business.
Katie Noble, Managing Director at Allied Medical
Updated: 5 August 2022