Improve work practices, lift employee engagement and set the building blocks for innovation.
What is Innovation Foundations?
Innovation Foundations is a coaching programme designed to improve work practices, raise productivity, drive competitiveness and increase profitability.
Who is it for?
Ambitious business owners, innovators, leaders and senior managers.
How it will help your business
Great innovation comes from the right business culture. Having a team that’s engaged, focused, ready to innovate and switched on to the future.
With coaching partners including Crowe Howarth and KPMG, Innovation Foundations creates a solid base for “big sky” thinking, future innovation, growth and diversification.
Innovation Foundations can help your business:
- identify and implement best practice business innovation principles
- build capability through innovation at a strategic level
- grow and improve overall performance
- assess and define your business readiness to innovate
- identify areas where innovation can occur and be accelerated
- create environments where business innovation can thrive through governance, leadership and organisational culture
- join and actively participate in the Innovation Foundation alumni network.
How does it work?
Coaching is provided in partnership with specialist consultants to help you develop high performance processes for your business.
You can find out more about this programme by reading our information brochure: Innovation Foundations
Co-funding for eligible costs (40% up to a maximum of $20,000 excluding GST) is available for qualifying businesses.
Phone 0800 4 CALLAGHAN (0800 422 552) to talk to us about how Innovation Foundations can help your business.
We identified areas we could markedly improve…the outcomes are really beginning to happen now, we’re looking to extend the value chains…
Garth Galloway. Owner of Galloway International Ltd.
Updated: 20 February 2018