Develop better products, faster
Please Note: We will not be accepting applications for the Driving Innovation programme after 31 July 2020.
What is Driving Innovation?
Driving Innovation is a 12-month programme that will help your business increase the rate and value of its innovation efforts. Unleash your availability to innovate by applying the world’s leading product development methods to your business.
How will Driving Innovation help you?
It will show you how to:
- enhance your business’s culture of innovation
- outpace your competitors by accelerating product development
- increase your revenue and ROI from innovation activity
- adopt effective practical methodologies such as Lean Product Development, Lean Start-up, Agile, Customer Empathy, Design Thinking and the 10 Types of Innovation
- ensure that you have the tools and experiences to adopt an innovation mindset.
However, Driving Innovation will not ignore all that existing expertise you’ve built up. It’s not a Lean programme or any single methodology. Nor will it create your ideas for you!
Who is Driving Innovation for?
Driving Innovation is designed for businesses that are:
- currently investing in new product or service development
- suffering from frustrating loop backs and delayed product launches.
How does it work?
Our Driving Innovation service providers are IMS Projects, Innoventive, Tech Futures Lab, and Assurity Consulting Limited. Please see the Driving Innovation Service Provider Directory 2017
Your chosen provider works with you to customise tools and practices for your business's specific offering and market. Over 12 months, their coaching will help you embed these tools and practices, and learn how to develop a product quickly and efficiently.
Packages range from $5,000 - $50,000 total programme cost. You pay 60%. We fund 40%.
Want to know more about Driving Innovation?
Get in touch with your Callaghan Innovation advisor for more details. Phone 0800 422 552 or email email@example.com.
What our customers say about Driving Innovation?
Driving Innovation has allowed us to take big projects and break them down into sizeable, manageable tasks and down again into sprints, and this has enabled us to speed up our innovation process considerably.
David Bathgate, GM Innovation at Comvita
Updated: 1 July 2020