Do you want to increase your business’s R&D capability, or are you a student wanting to develop your technical skills in a commercial R&D environment?
We are currently experiencing a high level of demand for our R&D Grants and advice, and our processing may take a little longer than usual. Please bear with us as we work to support this demand.
Our Student Grants are designed to support both New Zealand businesses and students.
Read our R&D Student Grants Brochure
- Access the latest thinking and fresh talent in science, technology, engineering, design or business – at minimal cost
- Commercialise the new knowledge originating from the student’s research project
- Build links between your business and New Zealand universities to access additional R&D opportunities and support universities in producing skilled graduates
- Provide a student with the opportunity to develop their technical skills and gain commercial experience
- Gain commercial experience and work on real world business problems
- Fine tune your practical and technical skills in a commercial environment
- Translate your commercial experience into tangible career and employment opportunities
Callaghan Innovation’s student grants allowed Comvita to access expert knowledge across the research network, creating more opportunities through the open exchange of ideas. This collaboration also generated intellectual property and strengthened the science behind our products.
Updated:2 December 2020