The deadline for C-Prize 2019 entries was Sunday 8 December 2019. Our finalists were announced on 20 December 2019.
Finalists selected for the C-Prize 2019 challenge phase will:
- Be introduced to the other competition teams
- Be provided with advice and mentors to support their commercialisation journey
- Participate in a series of collaborative technology commercialisation bootcamps and activities designed to help equip teams to rapidly develop, build and test out their ideas
- Develop their idea through to a Proof-of-Concept (PoC) prototype to demonstrate the technology is possible (Desirable, Viable, Feasible)
- Model and measure the potential impact of the solution, underpinned by data (to validate the methodology applied and possible impact measure)
- Present their technology to the judges
C-Prize 2019 key dates
Who should enter?
New Zealand already has its share of environmental innovation exemplars – think LanzaTech, Avertana, Mint Innovation, FoodCap or relative newcomer Future Post – but we need more! We’re looking for teams with world-leading innovative solutions to environmental problems, whether you’re part of New Zealand’s innovation community of companies, from a universities or a research organisation, a tech business or a Māori organisation involved in environmental sustainability, then you should consider entering this year’s C-Prize.
Updated: 21 May 2020