This year C-Prize is bigger than ever.
The 2019 challenge is looking for innovative tech-based solutions that can positively impact:
- Climate change – Slowing or reversing negative human impacts on climate
- Fresh clean water – Cleaning up our waterways
- Resource use – Smarter ways to use and preserve our planet’s finite resources
There are three entry categories for this year’s C-Prize:
- Growing and Producing: How we grow and/or manufacture new or existing products and services in innovative ways (new materials, new processes, new systems, etc.) that will accelerate positive environmental outcomes
- Using and Consuming: How we consume products in ways that preserve resources (reuse, recycle, reclaim, etc.) and reduce negative environmental impacts
- Rejuvenating Natural Systems: The creation or innovative use of technologies that will not just reduce negative environmental impacts, but improve our natural environment (land, climate, soil, water, and nutrient systems)
The deadline for C-Prize 2019 entries was Sunday 8 December 2019. Our finalists will be announced on 20 December 2019.
Updated:9 December 2019