Use our networks to grow your business - we’re highly connected.
Lead your business to shared research, innovation and technology opportunities which can be grown through several connections to give your product and process development critical exposure.
How can networks help my business?
We’ll connect your business to a structured system of opportunities with our expertise in:
- The widespread networks we’ve established - we work with New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, economic development agencies, business incubators, universities, polytechnics, Crown Research Institutes, the venture capital community, industry associations, local industry and global industry experts specialising in multiple industries and sectors.
- Providing a direct channel to the R&D community – your roadmap to access market-aligned research from New Zealand’s best research agencies.
- Identifying local and global macro industry trends, industry research requirements, technology opportunities and science innovations with market potential to help you deliver smart, IP-rich product and service solutions.
- Helping you build strategic partnerships to enable the sharing of market intelligence, manage complexity, overcome hurdles to success and develop productive and lucrative markets.
- Connecting New Zealand businesses with technology suppliers
- Helping you access external expertise, experience and the opportunity to exchange ideas – bounce your ideas off other people and help them shape theirs.
How does it work?
Sensor technology is an emerging niche area and we recently gave a group of New Zealand and UK businesses exposure to new systems and product developments through a joint project with the British High Commission. We brought the group together at a conference in Wellington to enable them to learn from each other about innovations in sensor technology, exchange ideas and establish relationships for shared initiatives.
If you’re in the business of innovation, whether a start-up or SME or with the potential to innovate more and grow faster, we can help you.
How do I get involved?
Phone Callaghan Innovation on 0800 4 CALLAGHAN (0800 422 552) to talk to us about how our networks can help your business.
The Medical Device consortium has been instrumental in providing the introduction and support to two of our strongest partnering relationships...The relationships not only create opportunities here in New Zealand but also in Australia and the US.
Allan Binks, CEO - SHI Global Limited, Medical Devices Consortium
Updated: 19 September 2018