Our team of testing and measurement experts can help you to understand your products and processes with world-class calibration and verification, measurement and consultancy services.
Our services also include technical advice on difficult measurements, and R&D on measurements and measuring instruments. We’ll help your business get the best results with our expertise in the following areas:
Measurement Standards Laboratory (MSL)
The Measurement Standards Laboratory (MSL) is New Zealand’s national metrology institute responsible for the provision of physical measurement standards in New Zealand.
Specialist calibration services for instruments and equipment
- Length and related quantities
- Low frequency electrical including power metering
- Mass and related quantities
- Photometry and radiometry
- Radio frequency and microwave
- Temperature and humidity
- Time and frequency.
- Traceability of calibrations to National Measurement Standards and other internationally accepted units
- ISO 17025 accredited calibrations
- International acceptance of measurements.
Specialist technical consultancy services and advice
- Measurement solutions and compliance
- Research to improve the International System of Units (SI) and solve measurement problems.
Advice and training
- Technical guides and resources on measurement techniques, traceability, instrument use and methods for calculating uncertainty.
The team give us timely, accurate calibration reports with low uncertainties – this local New Zealand service is vital to our manufacturing business.
Anne Evans, Director - Teltherm Instruments
Updated: 7 June 2017