This article was published on 31 July 2017
Callaghan Innovation is bringing the Matariki X experience to your region!
About the Regional Matariki X Events
We’re extending Matariki X this year with a series of regional events to connect and inspire Māori businesses.
From Northland to Canterbury we’re inviting rangatahi, experienced business owners, and aspiring innovators to find out how to take their business ideas to the next level from the people who have done it.
• Adults: $20 - $25
• Rangatahi/students: Free of charge
When: 6:00pm – 8:30pm, Thursday 16 November 2017
Where: Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga, 821 Orchard Road, Hastings
Tickets: Spaces are limited. Book your ticket online now
- Debbie Packer - Te Runanga o Ngati Ruanui
- Wayne Mulligan - Fomana Capital Ltd
- Barry Soutar – NZTE
Planning is underway for a number of other regional events around New Zealand, so watch this space e hoa mā!
What to expect
- Dynamic guest speakers: be inspired by New Zealand innovators and their stories, and the importance of innovation in the Māori economy
- Networking: expand your ecosystem and connect with other like-minded Māori entrepreneurs
- Takeaway skills and knowledge: fill your kete with free online tools, resources and educational material, as well as gain an understanding about innovation pathways, assistance and funding for your ideas