Learn from leading experts about breakthrough concepts and techniques that will help transform your business into the next innovation success story.
What is it?
The Innovation Expert Series are practical workshops delivered nationwide by the world’s best innovation entrepreneurs, experts and gurus.
These are fast-paced interactive events – each focused on immediate benefits for your business.
How can it help my business?
Learning from the best, the Innovation Expert Series will teach you how to:
- Build superior innovation discipline and practice into your business
- Understand and adapt to the changing innovation landscape
- Challenge the status quo and traditional approaches to managing innovation within your business
- Equip your business with the tools it needs to reach and protect its position at the forefront of the innovation frontier
- Future-proof your business by anticipating the environmental , technological and market challenges about to hit and preparing your defence in advance.
How does it work?
The Innovation Expert Series seminars are held around New Zealand and are half day, full day, or multi-day events depending on speaker availability and area of expertise.
Who is it for?
Business owners, innovators, leaders and senior managers.
How much does it cost?
Cost to attend varies per event.
How do I get my business involved?
Phone 0800 4 CALLAGHAN (0800 422 552) to talk to us about how the Innovation Expert Series can help your business.
Updated: 7 June 2016