This article was published on 19 January 2018
Join Callaghan Innovation on an international business delegation to the Internet of Manufacturing Conference in Chicago in June 2018.
Connect with the latest trends in the US manufacturing industry as it moves towards a new industrial age – the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). You’ll also get an exclusive inside look at leading Midwest factories and meet some of the new trendsetters in America.
About Internet of Manufacturing 2018
Learn about the industrial IoT business case and how it's an essential step in reducing production downtime and operational costs. Dive deeper into how IoT platforms and AI are helping manufacturers optimize product design and customer service.
Chicago, Illinois, USA & side visits
4-8 June 2018
Last year this conference was attended by over 300 visitors including 17 exhibitors.
Join the delegation
Our 2018 delegation will focus on the practical issues of IIoT implementation and give delegates the opportunity to 'talk technical' with some of the leading providers in the fast-moving US market – the people at the cutting edge of IoT implementation.
- Get the USA take on IoT in manufacturing.
- Learn about developing smart products and how additional revenue streams are achieved from transforming your capability to provide new services and solutions.
- Gain essential knowledge about the business case for investing in a smart factory, particularly for SMEs, and the anticipated ROI.
- Connect with potential partners, technology providers, distributors, investors.
- Identify new market opportunities.
Who should attend
Business leaders from New Zealand manufacturing companies who believe in innovation.
Expressions of Interest
Expressions of Interest are now open for the Internet of Manufacturing 2018 delegation. Some co-funding will be available to a limited number of businesses, and details on how to apply for co-funding will be available shortly.