A high performance coaching programme that helps New Zealand businesses get ‘innovation ready’.
What is it?
The High Performance Work Initiative (HPWI) is a coaching programme that helps New Zealand businesses get ‘innovation ready’. It focuses on improving work practices, building an innovation culture, and increasing employee engagement.
How can it help my business?
HPWI business improvement consultants will work with you to grow your productivity, profitability and competitiveness. With their help, you will:
- identify and implement best practice business principles
- build capability through innovation at the strategic level
- grow and improve overall performance
- assess and define your business readiness to innovate
- identify areas where innovation can occur and be accelerated
- create environments in which business innovation can occur and thrive by focusing on governance, leadership and organizational culture
- join and actively participate in the HPWI alumni network through appropriate networking platforms, and
- effectively network with other New Zealand enterprises.
How does it work?
HPWI business coaching is provided in partnership with specialist consultants to help you develop high performance processes for your business.
Who is it for?
Business owners, innovators, leaders and senior managers.
How much does it cost?
Co-funding for eligible costs (40% up to a maximum of $20,000 excluding GST) is available for qualifying businesses.
How do I get my business involved?
Phone 0800 4 CALLAGHAN (0800 422 552) or email us to talk about how the High Performance Working Initiative can help your business.
I learnt a huge amount, gaining confidence in discovering all the things I was doing well, and also understanding the areas I needed to work on.
Archgola Owner, Andrew Turner
Read more about how Archgola got innovation ready.
Updated: 14 December 2016