Innovate faster than your competition
Increase your pace of innovation by bringing world-leading product development methods into your business.
What is Driving Innovation?
Driving Innovation is a 12 month skills development programme designed to help your business increase both the value and rate of its innovation efforts.
How can it help my business?
Driving Innovation will help your business by maximising:
• the value delivered to your customers
• the value captured by your business
• your return on innovation investment (ROI)
It will also help you:
• outpace your competition through accelerated product development
• embed agile innovation as a business discipline
• reduce portfolio waste and risk through rapid validation.
How does it work?
Driving Innovation is run in your business and delivers up to 200 hours of support.
This programme uses an iterative coaching approach to teach agile principles and embed these into your product development processes.
Two coaches (a capability coach and a delivery coach) will be appointed to work with you and provide a programme that is tailored to suit your business. A Callaghan Innovation Advisor will also provide support and connect you to our innovation ecosystem.
You can find out more about this programme by reading our information brochure: Driving Innovation
Who is it for?
This programme is designed for established and growing businesses with 20+ full time equivalent staff (FTEs) that need to:
• Assess their current innovation practices
• Increase their pace of innovation by changing traditional product development methods
• Find and maximise value through testing and validation
• Coaching and insight to maximise business outcomes
• Embed new innovation practices to drive long term changes and capability
How much does it cost?
The total cost of the programme over 12 months is $40,000 plus GST.
50% of this cost will be subsidised by Callaghan Innovation.
How do I get my business involved?
Phone 0800 4 CALLAGHAN (0800 422 552) to talk to us about how Driving Innovation can help your business.
It’s brought a lot of velocity to the projects we manage now.
Leah Davey, Business Manager Process Cleaning Technologies, IXOM
Updated: 10 June 2016